The Place for Lam Ching Ying Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the late great martial artist Lam Ching Ying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katalin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katalin
Admin
Katalin

Female Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Katalin Empty
PostSubject: Katalin   Katalin EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:48 pm

I am back and introducing myself.

40 things about me
• I am 40 • Married to Dashiell ♥️ • Was born in Hungary • Now live on Long Island • I LOVE diet Coke • I'm addicted to Family Guy • Have a bad eye-sight • I love snow and Winter so much ♥️ • I love sweets and pasta • I bite my nails • I have 3 cats back in Hungary • I am interested in the Regency era • Love reading Barbara Erskin books • I'm obsessed with stationery • I love scrapbooking • I am an official designer @ Createblog • I fear height • Hate flying • Dad was a miner • Mum was a teacher • Wanted to become a train engineer • Graduated from The Teacher's Training College • Specialized for children with special needs • Spent two years in ♥️ London ♥️ • Thaught in a catholic school • Finished a theological course • Worked as a head clerk in a Parish Office • Cannot swim • Love cooking • Love romantic movies ♥️ • Hate fish • Never tried smoking • Rarely wear a skirt • Love summer thunders • Love lying in late • Battlestar Galactica rocks • Love Mylene Farmer • ♥️ figure skating • Admiring Lam Ching Ying • Created a site for him • Met my Hubby through that site ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://www.lamchingying.com

Katalin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Place for Lam Ching Ying Fans :: Members :: Welcome-
Jump to: