The Place for Lam Ching Ying Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the late great martial artist Lam Ching Ying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovely You Tube

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katalin
Admin
Katalin

Female Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Lovely You Tube Empty
PostSubject: Lovely You Tube   Lovely You Tube EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:26 pm

I got a rude comment on the Lam Channel. I was very surprised at first, then I acted like an annoying school teacher.

Someone asked what the title of a particular Lam movie was and I said THE CHINESE GHOSTBUSTER.

And now, 7 months later I got this:

Comedy306
you Shut Up, Ghost Busters are Created in Chinese First NOT ENGLISH, THe history of Ghost Buster Movie are Copying LAM CHING YING you Dumbo.
Wat do you mean by "CHINESE" Ghost Buster
you are saying that Chinese are stay at Number 2 and English is always Number 1, it is not OKAY it is always the SaME

My answer was

I don't really understand your problem you commented about on the Lam Ching Ying Channel and the tone you use is unacceptable. If you have objections, let me know and then we discuss it. That is the way it works, even here.
"Wat do you mean by "CHINESE" Ghost Buster " you are asking... well THIS IS the ORIGINAL TITLE OF THE MOVIE, so my answer to the person who inquired after that particular movie had to be that!
Any other clever thought? Let me know. Have a good day!

And then

Comedy306
I am telling that guy a truth, He thinks that Our Chinese is Copying Ghost Busters.

Lamsifu
What guy? It is me, a woman you talking to, webmaster of the Lam Ching Ying site and I do not think that Chinese Copy Ghost Busters. Please, try to understand that the DVD title IS The Chinese Ghostbuster, we like it or not.
What is the matter with you? Noone is saying that Lam Ching Ying and Chinese originally were not the first. Jesus Christ!

I will let you know if there was any news on this very very deep and clever issue. hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.lamchingying.com
Katalin
Admin
Katalin

Lovely You Tube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely You Tube   Lovely You Tube EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:39 pm

The problem is solved. I just got this message.

Comedy306
Come to watch My Video.
I love Lam Ching Ying too, I thought you are a anther guy.

Well... I am so happy this is over! thanks
Back to top Go down
Raoul

Raoul

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Lovely You Tube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely You Tube   Lovely You Tube EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:09 am

I personally don't know why people get so caught up in things like this -- I can sort of understand why "comedy306" got upset, and that was a pretty mild comment compared to what I've seen other people post; that said, I still think it's unreasonable to go blabbing your mouth off because you're not happy.

"Comedy306" obviously didn't get the grammatical nuance but at least it's all sorted now. I wonder what the direct translation of the movie is though???
Back to top Go down
Katalin
Admin
Katalin

Lovely You Tube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely You Tube   Lovely You Tube EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:40 am

钟馗嫁妹
Zhong kui jia mei
Zhong kui gets merried

flirt
Well, The Chinese Ghsotbuster was a far fetched title but yes, that was Lam Ching Ying's role.

I am sorry that I made that guy upset but really there is no need to act mad, especially not at a place where you can see nothing but friendliness.

Thank you Raoul.
Back to top Go down
Raoul

Raoul

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Lovely You Tube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely You Tube   Lovely You Tube EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Well it's all good now. I'm sure he's probably learned something now too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovely You Tube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely You Tube   Lovely You Tube Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely You Tube
Page 1 of 1